Friday, November 27, 2009

My Two Girls

I am feeling really great today - Meagan has been eating and growing like crazy, but nighttimes have been a struggle with her waking up every 1-2 hours for a feed. Last night we turned the heat up in the house and put her in a sleep sack with an extra blanket on top and she slept from 8-12, 1-4:30, and 5-10! Actually she woke up before 10 but just babbled and grunted for a while before asking to be fed. Hopefully this is the beginning to something wonderful!! I haven't slept good in months.

On to Kaitlyn... Being able to brush Kaitlyn's hair has always been a war between myself and Kaitlyn. She will let Aunty Krista french braid her hair into 25 mini braids, but she will run and scream when she sees me approaching her with a comb or a brush. I have tried pretty much everything, and she just will not let me do her hair without a struggle.

So yesterday I bribed her with what she has been begging for since Meagan came home from the hospital.

And notice all I did was brush it and put two clips in. That is all she will let me do, and not without a fight either:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the wonderful brushes from goody called ouchless? spray hair lightly with water from spray bottle and then brush-works awesome! I have 2 girls with semi curly hair, and this always works, as well, as any conditioner from Herbal essence.
Good luck..