Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ho Hum

Nothing new to report. Still no baby and no sign of when he/she will arrive. At least we're finally settled on names (and no, we're not telling yet).

We decided a few months ago that we would park the car when the insurance ran out this month to try to save on money. Problem is with the weather, it's near impossible for me to walk Kaitlyn to preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I would need to drive Ryan to work in Abbotsford in the morning, so I could have the car, and then pick him up again at the end of the day. Doesn't do much in saving money if I'm doing that at least twice a week with a minivan, plus I hate feeling stranded the rest of the week. But oops - thought the insurance expired on Monday but it actually expired on the weekend so I had to run out last night and get a 1 day permit to get it aircared today so Ryan can re-insure it tonight. Oh well - at least I'll have my transportation back! Ryan also didn't like the idea of my being at home without a vehicle and 9 months pregnant, or him being without a vehicle and the chance of my going into labour at any time.

Anyway, better run - Kaitlyn is going to help me clean out the car as we are having a break from our torrential rainpour we've been experiencing this week. Better get it done before the rain starts up again!

0 comments: