Thursday, November 12, 2009

Due Today

I just got back from the doctor's and there's really no news to report. The ultrasound results were good and baby is measuring right on track (head and body in proportion to each other) and the doctor's estimate is it will be another 6 pound baby but might be very long. He did not want to strip my membranes as the baby's head is still too high and accidentally causing my waters to break wouldn't be good with the baby so high still. We're discussing induction dates at this point and I've pretty much given up on the baby arriving without an induction.

So I'm hanging in there, keeping the house in decent shape, cooking dinner daily, and even baked cookies and apple tart with Kaitlyn yesterday. Which was interesting. Baking with a 3-year-old takes a lot longer, makes for a much messier kitchen, and she wanted to "test" everything along the way. But it was a fun experience and one we'll do again :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Merriman said...

I have been following your blog for a while now (friend of MurrayvilleMom!) and wishing you the best of luck — I am due tomorrow and am always late (having my third). Good luck :D

Teresa said...

Thanks - and thanks for following my blog. Good luck to you too!