Saturday, May 15, 2010

Busy, Busy

We have been blessed with a wonderful week of sunshine! It is so wonderful to be able to bring out the summer clothes and sandals and enjoy being outdoors.

This past week I had a job interview for a promotion at work. I really had no idea how it would have affected my return to work date if I did get the job, but promotions don't come up in our town very often so it was worth a shot. I did not get the job, but was definitely happy with how I answered the questions and it was good to go through the interview process again to work on my skills.

Ryan has been busy again this week, but not overdoing it. This weekend he is doing another big landscape job, even though he is feeling under the weather. Hopefully the sunshine will help the day fly by for him.

Next week is busy! Tuesday, Meagan will be 6 months old, Wednesday is our 9th wedding anniversary, and Friday is Kaitlyn's 4th birthday. Mix in a visit with a high school friend, Meagan's 6 month doctor appointment, preschool, a family get together, possibly a birthday party, and everything else, the week will be flying by.

0 comments: