Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In: Week 7

Okay, after falling off the wagon for a couple weeks I'm back on and down 2 more pounds which means I've hit the 10 pound mark. Few more pounds and I'll be halfway towards my goal! I have to admit, I haven't been working out nearly as much as I need to and I'm going to start looking into when babysitting is provided at the gym so I can go during the day. Even if it's only once or twice a week, I need to get this body moving!

The pork chops last night were really good. Growing up, I hated pork chops because they were normally pan fried. Turns out the only way to have pork chops is to bake them and they turn out really nice and tender. Tonight is irish stew which is already cooking in the slow cooker - super low fat, low cal recipe which I'll be serving with a salad since we're not eating enough greens in this house.

Friday's meal is still scaring me a bit because it's quite finicky - sealing potatoes and fish in rolled up parchment paper. I'm still going to try it and will let you know how it turns out!

1 comments:

cathy said...

Way to go!!