Monday, February 15, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Well, both kids are sleeping after a bit of a rough night. I should be too considering everytime one of them was up, that meant I was up too. Preschool has been great for Kaitlyn, but it means she catches more viruses than ever. Just when I thought she was better, she was up twice last night, sick. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate changing sheets at 3 AM? Meagan actually did much better last night and was only up once for a quick feed and diaper change so hopefully her growth spurt is done!

So I may as well get this up before one of the girls wakes and needs some attention.

Monday: Leftover soup, bread

Tuesday: Chicken fagioli stew (we bumped this from last week since we ended up doing baked chicken instead of stew last week)

Wednesday: Tacos

Thursday: Salmon with dill sauce, rice (bumped again from last week as I totally strayed from our meal plan one night to make the chicken and veggie meal I blogged about)

Friday: Macaroni and cheese for Kaitlyn, frozen diet dinner for me (Ryan is working)

Saturday: Hashbrown casserole

Sunday: Roast and potatoes

Monday: Irish stew, bread

0 comments: