Friday, March 23, 2007

The Stubborn Bottle

I refuse to wash dishes by hand. I have a working dishwasher, why would I wash dishes? It makes no sense in my brain.

Which brings me to the story of the stubborn bottle.

I should preface this by saying, this is all Ryan's fault. He was trying to be helpful the other day and ran the dishwasher - but he forgot (or failed to but we will use the word forgot) rinse out the baby bottles before placing them in the dishwasher.

Now, back to this one bottle. It refuses to become clean. I just emptied the dishwasher and it is still not clean. So did I finally just handwash it and solve the problem? Nope - it's back in there. We'll try this corner and see if it works this time. After all, it's only been in there 5 times in a row now. Surely that's much too early to give up on the dishwasher doing its job? Right?

Right??

6 comments:

AmberW said...

You are freaking hilarious Teresa. I have said it - and I will say it again. FREAKING HILARIOUS!

Yvonne said...

Oh Teresa .... just wash the blasted thing by hand ... you are not going to win a battle with an inanimate object or a dishwasher!LOL!!

Teresa said...

Ha ha. I won. The bottle is now clean. I knew the dishwasher would give up eventually...

AmberW said...

Go Teresa Go! You're the man... uh... I mean wo-man! lol

Yvonne said...

ROTFLMAO!!! How many times did it go through first??? It'll be back .... NO???

Mike & Jeanette Tel said...

I'm surprised you didn't just throw it away....LOL