Thursday, March 15, 2007

Please Vote for Deakon

Here's the address (if someone could please tell me how to insert links I would appreciate it) but until I figure it out, just copy and paste it into your browser address bar.

http://www.photowow.com/new1/?directory=frames_contest/index.asp&page=/new1/templates/photocontest/%3FcontestID="

PLEASE VOTE for Deakon! His entry number is #43384. Please give him a big fat 10 - you can only vote once per computer per entry or your votes will not count. Thanks and have a great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted. To put a link in I usually just write the word link then I highlight the word and click on the link button at the top (kinda looks like a paperclip to the right of the T with the colors beside it) and enter the url in the popup box. HOpe that helps :)