Saturday, March 17, 2007

Could it be? Is it possible?

Here is a blog report just for my mother. Today Andrea and I went shopping.

And I have to pause here for a minute to comment on the fact that both our children were complete angels the entire time. I have never seen such well behaved children who both missed their naps and yet were so good! I am being serious! Must be the great parenting...

Anyways, back to the point of this story, yes, Andrea and I went shopping and I have to say, I love the Bay! Do you know why? They have name brand stuff for cheap when you hit a sale date!

So that brings me to the whole is it possible question. I used to never care what brands I picked up off the rack, never cared about fit, colour, style and if it matched. Today was different. I went shopping and only looked at brandname items. I bought a Tommy Hilfiger shirt for less than $15 and another name brand shirt for around $12. And they are nice shirts! and they look good on me! and they are in style! Look mom! I grew up! Finally!

2 comments:

AmberW said...

Go Teresa Go!!!!

DokkestulDiscussion said...

Your silly Teresa! Glad you had fun, I've found now that I finally grew up, I am MORE excited about the sales and less about the brand (except of course when its for Izze, then only the best)....he he he....Love ya!