Friday, November 10, 2006

New Pictures of Kaitlyn

As promised, here are a few pictures of Kaitlyn I took this week. As you can tell, the camera comes out a lot more than it used to now that I have a digital camera!

Here is Kaitlyn trying to pet the kitten. We're trying to teach her to be gentle and not grab.



And here she is trying to play PS2 with Daddy, although she's considering making a lunge for that remote and changing the CD Daddy is listening to instead...




Here she is just showing off her goofy grin. Do I have a cute kid or what??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie-pah-tootie! I want to squish that little monkey:)
Amber (didn't feel like signing in!)

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!... there's the cat (kitten) I've never seen! It's not a face-shot, but it does look like a cat. I was really starting to wonder if this "kitten" that I've heard so much about really does exist --- apparently it's really shy?? ;-)