Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My First Blog - November 7, 2006

November 7, 2006

Wow! My first blog entry. Hopefully I'm able to keep up with this. I'm not overly internet savvy but hopefully will learn as I go. And now that I have a digital camera, I can post pictures of our beautiful daughter so our family & friends can watch her grow. And growing she is! Kaitlyn started out as a mere 6 lb 2 oz but now weighs in at over 16 pounds! She's outgrown her colic and although she likes to study her subject first, she will give a smile (once she gets to know you). Here are a few pictures from this week.

3 comments:

AmberW said...

Uh-oh...new blogger in town:) I want to squish Kaitly... and you know what?! One day I am going to! Welcome to the land of blogging - I love it. I go on these little phases of not remembering to post but then I am back. Can't wait to see tons of pics of the little lady:)

Beth said...

Yay for blogging! I read blogs now, instead of books. I love them!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I look forward to keeping up with you!
--Beth

cathy said...

Hi Teresa!!!

Welcome to bloggerland! Kaitlyn is beautiful! I cannot wait to meet her in person (and you too!!!)