Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'd Rather Be on a Beach Somewhere...

We were going to Mexico or somewhere warm like that - I quickly packed my bags, we were on the plane, I could see the beautiful ocean in the distance and then - I woke up. It was so real but then real life woke me up. Kaitlyn needed a diaper change and bottle and my day began. So I'm still sitting here in my pjs, longing for the sight of that ocean again and knowing winter is just around the corner. Well, real life is calling again (aka Kaitlyn). I just tried to give her beans - she was not a fan. She makes the cutest faces though. Anyways, better run but I'll try to upload some cute pics I took yesterday a bit later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa I could super-duper use that Mexican beach right now. I bet that hot weather would solve a lot of our aches and pains these days. I hope you are doing alright! I promise to chat tomorrow...

AmberW said...

Oh and that was me Amber posting that:)