Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cranky Baby & Firehall Fieldtrip!

Meagan has been super cranky since her shots. Not sure if she's actually coming down with something, going through a growth spurt, or if it's still from the shots, but she's been a real challenge to deal with this week. Last night the poor thing woke up around midnight and just cried and cried. She wouldn't nurse or take a bottle, didn't want to be cuddled or held or put down or put in the swing - nothing would make this child stop crying. We finally gave her Tylenol and a dose of gripe water and she eventually sobbed herself to sleep. It was such an accomplishment, I had to take a picture of her to prove she did finally get to sleep.



Today was Kaitlyn's fieldtrip to the Firehall! She was pretty uncooperative at the beginning (she does not like going places first thing in the morning) but eventually warmed up and wanted lots of pictures in the big firetrucks. I'm so thankful I'm able to go to these things with her and will definitely make it a priority to continue accompanying her on as many fieldtrips as I can when I return to work.





1 comments:

Beth said...

I hope Meagan is feeling better and catches up on her sleep. Nothing worse than a crying baby that you can't console! Kaitlyn looks like she's having a blast, though. What fun! I feel the same way about field trips--I hope I'm able to attend lots and lots of them over the years.