Wednesday, October 07, 2009

35 Week Update

Well, I had my 35 week checkup today. Everything looks good. Of course the doctor tells me now that it will take 2-3 weeks for me to feel an increase of energy from the B12 shots - I was hoping for something sooner since I've been feeling so tired. At least that extra energy will be here for labour, right??

Blood pressure is a little high, but he's not concerned. Just have to take it easy when I can, which isn't easy considering I'm still working for a few more weeks, but work has been really great about watching out for me and putting me in slower courtrooms whenever possible. And I'm using the elevator a lot more than before :)

Baby is measuring small which is fine by me. Hoping for another easy labour! He's not concerned about my contractions and attributes them to braxton hicks. I'm still thinking this baby is coming earlier rather than later...

We still don't have a clue if Kaitlyn really knows what's going on. She kept saying she was getting a sister and then yesterday started telling everyone I'm having a boy and his name is Egan. Ah well, soon she'll have to "get" it.

As far as the tenant drama, the tenant is still here and we haven't given him notice. We're waiting for a letter from the city so we're not the big bad landlords. The goal is to have the whole house by Christmas though.

Anyway, better run. We have a Secret Sisters reveal at the church tonight and I have to get ready. Considering how slow I move, I am late already :)

0 comments: