Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another Month Down, 1 More to Go

This week I finished filing the paperwork for my return to work following my maternity leave. My official return date is now November 1st. I'm a little sad I won't be home anymore, but excited to return to a job I love. Not many people can say that about their job, but I truly enjoy it. It makes me feel like I am contributing to the world, using my brain, and I learn so many new things in one day at work. I'm afraid I'll be a little rusty on my return so hopefully my supervisor is nice and puts me in some slow courtrooms to adjust!

Life around here is good. We're discovering a few tricks with Meagan's sleep including no covered feet (e.g. no socks for naps, no footed sleepers at nighttime). Last night she woke up twice - first time because she was completely soaked (oops - that would be my fault for not changing her right before bedtime) and the second time because she was very snotty. So we are improving!

I just received my district newsletter from my Avon manager. I am so excited - my sales have been slowly improving and I actually am in the top 20 for this fiscal year - at #16! Considering I wasn't even in the top 20 last month, I'm pretty happy with this! Yesterday I packed Meagan into the stroller and we went for a walk with Kaitlyn and delivered about 40 flyers - hopefully we'll get a bite or two from those.

And here are a few pictures since I've been delinquent in this category lately.

Kaitlyn's first day back at preschool (sorry - she was not in the mood for pictures):





Meagan having fun with some different facial expressions and showing off her teeth:





1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Nice quilt :)
Congrats on getting in the Top 20 with Avon ~ that's impressive!