Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Weight Loss Journey

Last week Wednesday I stepped on the scale and decided that was the day I would start my journey towards where I was a year ago - back on our cruise where I was finally happy with the way I looked and made sure I was on as many pictures as possible. This time around, I am trying to lose a little more than last time, through proper diet and exercise (like last time) but may stop if I'm happy with what I see in the mirror.

So we are switching the white bread out for whole grain, the ice cream and sweets for... well nothing since we're not big on sweets anyway, and the chips in the evening for celery. Chips at night are a big one since we're so used to snacking while watching TV.

So every Wednesday, I will step on the scale and update my ticker (up there near the top of my page) to hold me accountable to everyone. So far, week 1, down 3 pounds. I'm not expecting that every week, but it's a good start!

1 comments:

Yvonne said...

Go Teresa Go!!!