Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baptism

Baptism for Meagan was December 6th and went very well. Kaitlyn was in church again and as long as she had her roll of candies in hand and was sitting beside Oma, she was fine. Meagan was great too - I'm sure it helped that I bathed her right before church which knocks her out for a few hours. My Mom held Meagan, and Ryan's Mom came out for the service as well, which was really nice. Some aunts and uncles came out and we were very happy to share the day with family and friends.

After, we headed to Mom and Dad's to celebrate some birthdays in the family, which was a bit of a gong show as it always is when we all get together, but the kids love it (when they're getting along).

Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures on the day of baptism. With all the craziness, I just didn't think about it. Here are a couple from the day though:

Meagan in her baptism dress:



Some bonding time with Dad:

0 comments: