Monday, September 24, 2007

I am Now Full-Time!

It is official starting today! I am a full-time court clerk and am ecstatic. We had a courthouse meeting (I was given the heads up before hand) and due to some staffing changes, I am now full-time permanent! It has been a frustrating last few months but I am so relieved to know I don't have to worry about being sent home at noon anymore or seeing that dreaded FTE sheet being dragged out every week anymore. Plus I'm now being trained in Supreme Court which is very interesting as well. Where my career is headed? I still have no clue. Right now I'm just happy to have a guaranteed paycheque and hopefully we can start having date nights again.

Kaitlyn went to her first Canucks game last week and had a blast. Too bad she didn't last the entire game - she was happy just to run the corridors and have everyone compliment her on her jersey. It was too cute though when she decided to wave at the players as they skated by our seats. We were given tickets to a Chilliwack Bruins game in a few weeks but I think we'll be leaving Kaitlyn with a sitter that night and enjoy a night out on our own.

Anyways, it is getting late but I hope to post some new pics sometime this week including Kaitlyn's first Canucks game! Stay tuned...

1 comments:

Yvonne said...

I am happy for you Teresa ... things have come together for you and I hope you enjoy it!