Wednesday, May 02, 2007

And Tomorrow We Cruise!

I am so excited! 4 days of relaxing and eating and just recuperating from the past few weeks. Perfect timing I would think! The hardest part will be leaving my daughter for 4 days but I'm sure she'll do well. If not, we're not that far away and we'll have the cell on at all times. Andrea will hopefully enjoy having a daughter for a few days. Kaitlyn is honestly a total joy during the days and the nights are a work in progress. I won't be surprised to return from our trip to find out Kaitlyn is walking on her own though. She is so close! Today she let go of the table and made an attempt but quickly lost her nerve and dropped down to a crawl.

So I will be back Sunday and hopefully will have some great pics to share with you all! Have a fantabulous weekend everyone!

2 comments:

cathy said...

Wow! Have a super holiday and I am sure Kaitlyn will do wonderfully!

Cheers!

Yvonne said...

Enjoy!