Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Video of Kaitlyn and her newest toy

Yes, yes, I'll be the first to admit we spoil our child. Due to the double diapering, I thought it might be a good idea to look at cloth diapers for the secondary diaper to cut down on costs. So we went to the used baby store in Abbotsford to take a look. Ryan had no interest in looking at diapers so off he went to try to find something to entertain Kaitlyn. Well, she fell in love with it and it was 25% off - how could we resist? Hope this works - this is my first attempt at posting a video. I wish it had sound - she was laughing hysterically the entire time (except the end). And please excuse the mess. We allow Kaitlyn to destroy the place and her toys are strung from one end of the room to the other by the time she goes to bed at night but it only takes 5 minutes to put them all away.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

She is so cute ... How long do you have to double diaper her? BTW, you think that is a mess ... come on over!!!!! Toys are my weekness too although now I am simply running out of room!!

AmberW said...

oh my goodness Teresa, she is SO stinkin' cute. She is going to be walking really soon. Look at her cruise- that's awesome. I really wanted to get one of those toys but I was worried that it wouldn't get enough use. Hmmm... I'll have to rethink that!