Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone (yesterday). Our day was not overly exciting here. Ryan worked late and Kaitlyn and I stayed in most of the day. She was in a super good mood (thank goodness since the day before she was Miserable - notice the capital M). She is a cruiser now though which creates a whole new world for us around here. We have to constantly watch her. She pulls up on everything (furniture, toys, exersaucer, us) and is learning how to fall gracefully. Today she had a pretty nasty fall and has a bit of a bump on her head. That should teach her not to lick the tv! I'm sure it won't be the last bump she gets so I'm not too worked up over it. And she loves to walk along furniture. This kid is hitting milestone after milestone lately. I'm pretty thankful that I've had this year off work to witness all the milestones. Hopefully she'll be walking and talking before I return to the workforce at the end of April so I don't miss her first steps and words. Obviously the "return to work" issue has been weighing heavily on me lately but such is life. I'll definitely miss her during the day but am thankful to be working for such a wonderful employer (Province of BC) where the pay and benefits are wonderful. Anyways, here are a few new pictures of Kaitlyn from yesterday. Until later!





Note: you can't see it too well but her shirt says "Adorable little girl seeking slightly older little boy. Must have hair. Need to share love of strained carrots." Yes, Kaitlyn is my dolly and I love to dress her up :)

1 comments:

DokkestulDiscussion said...

LOVE THE PICTURES. "She is my dolly" that is so me and the reason I was glad to have a girl! Funny. Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad I can make you laugh, unfortunately my grammer and spelling are HORRIBLE so writing is not in my stars, but blogging I can do :-)