Friday, January 26, 2007

Vote for Brody!!!

Please vote for my friend Mir's baby in the Photowow contest and give him a great big 10! He's a cutie pie so it's not that difficult. You can only vote once per computer per photo or your votes won't count and your votes also won't count if you vote a bunch of 1's and 2's for other contestants. Here's the link - he's entry #41882: http://www.photowow.com/new1/?directory=frames_contest/index.asp&page=/new1/templates/photocontest/%3FcontestID=

And for anyone who reads this on a regular basis I did all my laundry yesterday! I am so proud. We also did a lot of babyproofing since Kaitlyn is an expert crawler now and follows us around from room to room. We're pretty sure she could crawl up stairs if given the opportunity and we'll find out if that's true next time we visit my parents. Have a great day everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted! He is a cutie patootie!!