Friday, January 19, 2007

I am a bad blogger

My apologies to everyone who tries to check this on a regular basis. It seems lately whenever I have a spare minute I just want to relax - and those are few and far between. Introducing solids takes a lot of time and effort. Kaitlyn is not interested in most foods. So far she likes (and this is sometimes) rice cereal (not the kind where you add formula, has to be the just add water kind only - and only Nestle brand), sweet potatoes, Heinz baby custard, apple sauce, pears and just yesterday she gobbled up a Heinz rice cereal jar mixed with apple sauce and bananas. Which surprised me because she normally gags on bananas. And she loves baby yogurt. But she loves her Baby Mum Mum crackers! We actually have to watch how many we give her per day or she has poopy issues (meaning lack of it) due to the iron content in them. And just yesterday we can announce she is officially crawling. I was babysitting with Rebecca at Katrina and Colin's and I guess the peer pressure of hanging out with Owen and Brant put her over the edge and suddenly she started crawling around like she's been doing it forever. This is turning out to be a bit of a pain because she is constantly crawling and reaching things she shouldn't be now but we're still proud nonetheless! She will also hold her own bottle for feedings with Daddy but if Mommy is around, forget it! She still wants me to hold her and hold her bottle for her. And yes, I am another year older and now am 29. Someone informed me though that this is my last birthday and now I just remain 29. Sounds good to me! We didn't do anything too special. We will have a date night sometime soon and go out and celebrate - maybe next weekend. Other than that, I've been busy loading up her closet with spring/summer clothes from ebay. I'm sticking to mostly Gymboree because of the huge resale value. I guarantee she will be the best dressed child this summer - I am spoiling her rotten. Anyways, she's fussing about something or other again so I better run.

2 comments:

AmberW said...

Get home Ryan.... NOW!!!!!! Roflmao...hahaha lolololol:)

Anonymous said...

yep, you're a bad blogger sis. JK!!! I am worse.. I haven't posted since we shared our "news"!! Yikes, well, that's going on the "To-do" list this week. ;-)

WTG Kaitlyn!!!! Pretty soon her and Luke will be running around together!! (sigh)... it goes SO fast.