Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Happy Tuesday

The sun is out! Yay :) Apparently it will only be here for a day so we better enjoy it while it is here!

So here is a list of things that make me happy :)

* A beautiful sunny day :)

* Two wonderful, beautiful daughters, who are each so different but so loved

* Preschool - it's a much needed 2 hour break twice a week. Oh, how will I live without you this summer...

* A wonderful, loving husband who does so much for me and his girls

* A glass of white wine, chilled to perfection (I love a good VQA chardonnay)

* A year maternity leave. Getting a year to spend with me and my girls has been great and I can't wait to do lots of fun things with them this summer!

* Wonderful friends and family who I can always count on when I need them :)

* Sleep

Just a bit of an update, Opa has been doing better since admitted to the hospital and is getting hydrated and more socialable again. It's difficult when we only get updates once or twice a week, but according to the last update, the hospital has been good for him, and hopefully my Oma has been able to get some rest as well. Thank you everyone for the kind words and prayers.

0 comments: