Saturday, April 21, 2007

Updates for us!

Well, our computer is having issues again, so I may be without for a little while next week while they try to fix it (again). Luckily it is still under warranty so hopefully this will all get resolved rather quickly. We had to have our old hard drive completely wiped out so I lost a lot of contacts - which reminds me - Esther - can you email me again? I don't have your email anymore now that our hard drive is starting over.

First, the job update. I have moved on to the next phase of competition for the Court Clerk job and go in on Monday for "behavioural interviewing". Such a horrifying title for a normal interview. They will ask me questions and I will need to respond using examples and supply witnesses as well for things like, how did I react in the past when faced with a stressful situation at work? etc. Woo hoo (sarcasm). It's looking good though and hopefully I will be a Court Clerk by week's end.

We put an offer on a house tonight! It's actually half a duplex and we're oober excited. It's in a nice culdesac with church people right down the road. I'm actually just waiting up until midnight to see if the owners are counter-offering any further tonight but am super tired so I should really be in bed.

Anyways, that's where we're at. Sorry for the further lack of details but I'm having a hard time staying awake after the excitement of today. Hopefully I can post some more good news next week.

Yvonne, aren't you proud of me? No cutting and pasting this time ;)

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Hi Teresa,
Christina told me that you did indeed buy the half duplex down the road. Congratulations! I am sure you are looking forward to moving in.

Yvonne said...

LOL!! Oh Teresa before I got to the bottom and read your comment I was already proud .... Hope all is well and look forward to hearing from you about your job and house!