Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lack of Posts - Update

Sorry I haven't been too faithful with posting lately. We're busy getting ready for the holidays (our shopping is almost done - this has to be a record for us!) and other than that, there's not too much to report. We decided to use Boxing Day as our own family Christmas Day this year with just us and Kaitlyn. Suddenly creating traditions seems important now that we have a family of our own. We'll do gifts in the morning when Kaitlyn is the happiest and do something special like a walk or see Christmas lights in the afternoon/evening.

Our cable was out most of the day (which also included internet) so I decided to try and tackle Kaitlyn's cradle cap. I did manage to get most of it out after soaking her head in baby oil for about 15-20 minutes and then combing her hair (well, the hair she has anyways) so at least I can say I managed to get something done today!

We're hoping to get a real tree this year and put it up soon - I'll post pics when that happens. We also bought Kaitlyn a mesh food feeder yesterday and tried some pears in it for her today. She seemed a little scared by it and hasn't figured out there is food inside yet. I'll try again tomorrow. Have a good week everyone!

0 comments: