Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas and Kaitlyn enjoyed every minute of it. So much so, she didn't want to sleep after the family get-togethers. She was completely spoiled and has lots of new toys to play with as well as a few new outfits. We were planning on opening a few more gifts with her this morning and Ryan and I were going to open our gifts from each other, but Ryan's gift still hasn't arrived (I ordered it off ebay) so we are postponing this until his arrives. Ryan is anxiously waiting to go out Boxing Day shopping but Kaitlyn was so exhausted, she's still napping. Once she wakes up, we'll be out the door to try to find some bargains.

Here are a few photos from the past few days. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and we wish you blessings in 2007!

Opening a gift with Daddy:



Having fun with Opa:



Hamming it up for the camera:



Bonding with Grandma:

1 comments:

AmberW said...

I thought I commented before on these pics but I didn't... but now that i am hear looking for updates... AHEM! I would like to take this opportunity to say that WHEN I do get to meet Kaitlyn... I am going to squish and kiss her!!!! Muah!