Thursday, August 20, 2009

Update

Yes, yes, my blog is looking a little out of date again. Not much new to report around our household. Today I start my 3rd trimester. It's kind of funny really, since up until now, everyone has said how tiny I am and then suddenly this week, everyone starts telling me how BIG I am! It's true, I suddenly did get huge overnight and my body is feeling it. My ankles are constantly swollen and my hips and low back are constantly in pain. Unfortunately our extended health plan isn't great when it comes to massages so I'm still on the hunt for a good prenatal massage.

Kaitlyn is enjoying her summer and spending time with her new/old babysitter, Aunty Krista. Krista used to watch Kaitlyn full-time until I started sending Kaitlyn to her real aunty's houses more often, but now that Rebecca is so close to her due date and her kitchen was torn apart, Kaitlyn's been back at Krista's and the adjustment has gone so well. She loves the boys and their little girl, and is constantly doing stuff (like going to the park, the pool, and today they're even going to Dinotown). I'm very thankful to have such an easygoing child - makes being a working mom a little easier on me.

Ryan is still busy at work and loves his supervisor hours, except that he's on call 24 hours so his cell phone has days where it is constantly ringing which can get a little annoying when you're trying to visit with people. He has an interview with Federal Corrections on Sept 1st and we're very hopeful about that! If he gets that job, we will be getting rid of our tenant and using our whole house for the first time. With the baby coming, we could really use the space!

Anyway, better get to work!

0 comments: