Thursday, June 25, 2009

20 weeks today!

Well I can't say it's flown by. Between the morning sickness (that somedays lasted all day) and being sick with the cold/flu, I am very happy to report I am 20 weeks pregnant today! Halfway there! I'm sure the second half will fly by a little quicker.

We are busy planning away. Kaitlyn's room is definitely big enough to share and we are hopefully going to get her into a toddler bed within the next couple of weeks. Of course that will have its challenges, but better to get it out of the way. I found one on craigslist that comes with a mattress and bedding, and will be taking a look at it tomorrow. It's all Disney Princess and everything is princess right now, so it seems like the right fit.

I also found a bassinet on craigslist from a different seller and I'll be taking a look at that tomorrow. It's only $35 and is a vibrating bassinet on wheels, which is what I like. That way the baby can sleep in our room during the day and then be wheeled out into the living room at night since I know I won't sleep well with a baby right beside me - every noise will make me jump out of bed.

The suite is officially rented out and the tenant moves in next Wednesday. He loves the place and the area and we have the damage deposit in hand. Definitely a headache relieved now that that's all finalized. Ryan is still busy most evenings downstairs trying to get the place perfect, and we still have to run a 220 outlet into the garage and then move the laundry but things are definitely coming together!

Anyway, that's it for me for tonight!

0 comments: