Friday, May 22, 2009

Kaitlyn is 3

Okay - so Kaitlyn actually turned 3 yesterday. We were all so exhausted, I didn't have a chance to log onto the computer and we were all in bed by 9:30.

Yesterday I gave her a few helium balloons which she loves and we took her out for dinner, just Ryan, myself and Kaitlyn, to White Spot and she got a Pirate Pak. Too bad she was exhausted already at that point from playing out in the sun all day and we didn't end up staying too long. When we got home, we gave her a couple of books I picked up at the Book Man which she loves and can't wait for Daddy to read her.

This weekend will be a busy one with the Buddy Walk (walk for down syndrome awareness) tomorrow in Abbotsford and Monday I am taking a day off work. Hopefully the gorgeous weather holds out and we are planning to take Kaitlyn to the waterslides for the first time this year!

Last weekend we went to the zoo for the first time with Kaitlyn and despite the rain, she still loved it. I have some pictures which I will hopefully post tonight.

Anyway, I am late for work again as usual and have a doctor's appointment this morning as well. Hopefully I'll be back tonight with some picture posting!

0 comments: