Saturday, December 06, 2008

Our Night Out

Last week Saturday was Ryan's work Christmas dinner. We decided to make a mini-getaway out of it since it was at the Pan Pacific in Vancouver. The dinner was really tasty, despite the small portions, I splurged on dessert, and we had a great night away. Kaitlyn stayed at my parents' house and had a great time too which made it easier to be away for a night. We stayed at a nearby hotel which was great too - way bigger room than we thought we booked which is always a nice surprise.

One of the great things I noticed that night was I wasn't afraid to pose for pictures. Ryan and I have both been working hard at the gym (though not as hard as we'd like because we like to work out together but then it costs more for childcare) and have totally changed our eating habits. It was great to feel confident in my new dress, Ryan in his suit, and seeing that our hard work is getting results. Not sure how much more we'll get accomplished before the cruise but I still haven't hit my goal yet!

0 comments: