Wednesday, July 09, 2008

This is what I get for talking about it

A friend from work offered me a bedroom set for Kaitlyn with a single bed and dresser. Of course I accepted but told Ryan right away, let's put the bed in the garage for now and keep Kaitlyn in the crib as long as possible since she's not climbing out anyway. Well, today when I picked Kaitlyn up from Rebecca's, Kaitlyn was still napping as it had taken a long time for her to fall asleep due to the fact she kept climbing out of the pack-n-play. Hmmm. Not a good sign I thought.

So now she's in bed. For the third time. The first time she used the play kitchen to help her out. So I moved that. The second time she tried to use the toy box but ended up taking a big fall and had a good cry. So I moved that. So now she's back in bed and hopefully scared to try again... I guess I should be thankful she hasn't been persistent about this until now (25 1/2 months old).

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

so do you want to borrow a side rail for her new big bed? LOL