Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Arrival & Work Update

Well, after a few lousy nights, I found the reason why Kaitlyn's been so miserable at night. Tooth #5 has arrived! Last night was particularly bad. Kaitlyn went to bed around 9, fell asleep without crying (yay!!) but woke up at 12:30 screaming. After 2 minutes of cuddling, she was sound asleep again and back in her crib. Same thing at 2:30. Then at 3:30 she woke up screaming yet again. This time I made her a 4 oz bottle and gave her some Tylenol due to the nature of her scream. This morning she was singing and I looked in her mouth and there it is. My baby is getting so big.

The other major event in our house is the budget cutbacks at work. Yesterday they sent me home at 12:30 after announcing last week that they would be cutting back on part-timers' hours. Today will be the same by the sounds of it. Tomorrow or Thursday I will probably be off for the entire day. It's lousy for work but I did enjoy spending some extra daytime hours with Kaitlyn yesterday.

Anyways, off to work.

0 comments: